SECURE ACCESS SERVICE EDGE (SASE) - VIRTUAL ULTIMATE TEST DRIVE
August 31, 2021
10am - 1pm America/Eastern Time
Join this virtual Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) Ultimate Test Drive, where you will get hands-on experience with Palo Alto Networks Prisma Access.
Global expansion, mobile workforces, and cloud computing are shifting the locations of your applications, data, and users. These changes introduce new opportunities, but they also introduce new vectors for cybersecurity risk. Get the protection you need, where you need it, with Palo Alto Networks Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) - Prisma Access. Prisma Access delivers the networking and security that organizations need in a purpose-built cloud-delivered infrastructure. Prisma Access acts as a firewall service that protects branch offices and mobile users from threats while also providing the security services expected from a next generation firewall.
You will learn how to:
- Protect remote networks and mobile users in a consistent manner, wherever they are
- Provide connectivity and security in order to access all your applications
- See the flexibility and cloud scalability to handle your changing requirements
- Ways to augment Prisma Access, including URL Filtering, Threat Prevention and WildFire® malware prevention service
- Key architectural considerations when planning and executing deployment
- Basic service provisioning and configuration for remote users
Presented by: Jeff Wolach, CTO at Sinnott Wolach Technology Group, CYBERFORCE Hero #114 and Guardian #52
* Please note: There's a maximum limit of 20 attendees.
The webinar is currently over. If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2021 Sinnott Wolach Technology Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved.